PTC en Serio is dedicated to those seeking reliable information about Paid to click sites, not only offers referrals to, but a research forum to share experiences and together identify Scams and recommend good sites.

Prize.com - Instant payment.



This blog it's about PTC webs, but I can't let go this excelent web site to earn money. (support 12 languages)

This is a site where you earn money playing games like pacman, bejewel, minesweeper, etc.

Strategy to win:

After registred, you need to play to know the games. I recommend to see all, playing in practice mode and then in real mode. No matter if you lose inmidiatly, they give hability the same.
Don't worry if you don't receive a verification mail (I try with several servers and none arrived). You will no need this to play.

Now, You will find your favorite to practice and get better.

if you deposit $5 to play they give you $5 more, total = $10.
The goal is convert deposit money into earned money (10 earned dollars to cashout)

I like minesweeper and I played 7 times, I win 5 times and I have $5,5 earned and my deposited money still in $4,8. (I have another 1.5 played in other games that still not finish)
I have +$12 so far. (in a hour of play)

If they don't put ads in this place, how they win?

Every duel (one versus one) have a ante. you have to give, for example, $0,4 and you opposite another $0,4. If you win, you take $0,6, and the site keeps $0,2.
There are differents levels of rewards..

Ante For the winner
$0.40 $0.60
$0.80 $1.20
$1.50 $2.25
$3.00 $4.50
$5.00 $7.50


When you got $10 won, you can request your cashout. (I recommend to cashout at $20 and re.deposit. They will give you $10 more. Total $3o)

It's not neccesary to get the first position to earn money. If you see this image, you find me at 8th place, ans still get almost $2.



Other way to get money is inviting friends..
When every friend gets the level 8, you will receive $1,5.

Allow paypal.

Technical Note..
If you look closer this site, you'll find some strage word (in support mail, for example)

"support@gotya.com"
so I decided to visit gotya.com and I discovered that is the very same web of prize.com.
Even I can log in with the same password.

Both share database of users. So it's exactly the same..

Good luck.